Saturday, March 22, 2014

Solo Art Show "small wonders"


Today is the day!!! The Art Opening Reception for my solo show "small wonders". 
Please join me, my family and friends to this wonderful occasion to celebrate this milestone in my career as an artist. 

TODAY - March 22, 2014    6pm to 9 pm.
@ The Canton Gallery in the Green. (Directly down route 44)

I created a group of small pieces to honor and celebrate the beauty of the butterfly. A stimulation display to usher in spring.
In the main downstairs gallery there is a current display of various local High School juried artwork. In the second upstairs gallery there is the artwork of the very talented Ruth Jacobson! 
There will be plenty of art to stimulate the senses...as well as food and wine! smile
It's sure to be a lovely event.
 (all of my work is for sale)

Peace & Blessings,
Michelle Thomas
Artpeace Studio


"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
 -Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment